We are open to initiatives and inquiries for conducting clinical studies, as well as scientific and research projects using CoNurse and our prior experience.
Innovative Consent Service Development (INA) – project goal is to create a trusted consent handling solution for healthcare institutions and medical workers. INA primary goal is to provide trusted consent solutions for CoNurse, a smart solution developed by Cognuse, that allows access to all workflows of nurses from smartphones by voice recognition and offering smart support to medical staff. Guardtime’s role in project is to provide the solution for consent immutability. Thus, enabling all parties to trust the given consent’s validity. The real time clinical guideline management solution CoNurse adopts Guardtime’s Health technology and KSI stacks to preserve data integrity for the versioning and auditing processes while ensuring informed consent management from all participating users. The partners of this project are Guardtime OÜ and Cognuse OÜ.
INA runs until December 2020.This project is funded by EU European Regional Development fund through Connected Health Cluster.
In this white paper, we describe how the Cognuse CoNurse application helps to overcome the shortcomings of checklist-driven and -dependent care quality improvement initiatives. In it, we:
- Examine briefly why harmful adverse events occur, with a particular focus on understanding the nature of medical errors and their causal factors
- Describe the potential and adoption of checklists as a “panacea” to resolve these errors
- Summarise the factors that are limiting the adoption and usefulness of checklists
- Explain how the CoNurse solution can address these factors by improving adherence to guidelines, and the need to go beyond checklist-thinking-as-solution alone
- Provide an overview of the evolution, prototyping and experience of CoNurse across Europe